How do I return my package?
1. Repack your items.
2. Login to our returns portal.
3. Select your preferred return option (Print returns label at home or in store options).
4. Once you have processed your return in the portal you're ready to post it off! Make sure you keep proof of postage!
5. Keep an eye on your return tracking. You'll get an email once we receive your returned item.
For International returns you will need to pay for your return, you can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office. Please use a trackable service and keep your proof of postage receipt until after your refund is processed.
You've got 30 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. Items must be unworn and unwashed with the original labels attached.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds - How long will my refund take?
We get it, waiting for a refund can suck. But please hang in there while we work on it. A typical refund will take up to 21 days; that's 14 days from you returning your order, us processing it, followed by 7 days for it to make its way through the banking system.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
All returns are quality checked - items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and, wherever possible, sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
If you've waited more than 30 days from the day you returned your item and have received no email from us then please get in touch by going to the 'Contact Us' page.
What’s your policy?
We're bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news: you get 30 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your dispatch email.
Here's the fine print:
• Items must be unworn and unwashed
• Pierced jewellery and fashion face masks cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons and are non-refundable
• Once the seal is opened on our intimate toys they can no longer be returned or refunded
• Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed
• Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
• Shoes must be tried on indoors
• Items must have all tags attached
I am outside of the returns policy, can I return?
Over 30 days? We move fast and the turnaround of stock we sell means that we will not be able to resell your goods. So unfortunately we cannot accept returns that are over 30 days.
Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
If you need to return more than one order, please keep your orders separate, as returning more than one order in a parcel may delay your refund.