What shipping methods are available, and how's the cost?
We can offer standard and expedite shipping currently. For the cost, you can enjoy FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over US$79. Otherwise, a shipping fee will be charged. The exact cost depends on the destination country. You can contact us for details.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We currently ship to most countries in the world. If you have any question about our shipping policy, kindly contact our customer service and we'll do our best to get you covered.
How can I track my order?
A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the order is shipped out. If you didn't get the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folder. If it still doesn't show up, please contact the customer service.
How long will it take to get my order?
The processing time of in-stock items typically takes 2-3 business days to process after the order is placed. Shipping time can also vary from region to region, but delivery will occur within approximately 6-15 business days.
How do I change my address once an order has been placed?
Please contact our customer service immediately to change your address before the shipment. Once the order is shipped, the address cannot be changed.
• Once your order has been placed, we'll send you a confirmation email with your order number.
• When your order has been shipped, we'll send you an email with a tracking number and a link that you can track it online.
• No Tariff will be required to our customers on the Standard shipping methods.
In-stock items typically ship out 2-3 business days after the order is placed.
Shipping Delays Due to COVID19
We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to volume and carrier availability. We've adjusted our standard shipping timeline to 8-15 business days—please know we’re working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for being a supportive our site customer, we appreciate your patience.
Duties and Taxes Note:
• Duties and taxes on shipments are legal requirements that must be settled before your shipment can be delivered and are based on both the type and value of the item(s) being shipped. These fees are mandatory government taxes and are not collected in any way by our site. Shipping carriers may charge prepaid Tax and Duties to customs for package clearance and later collect from the recipient.
• The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes our site to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Moody Tiger may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker).
• Customers shall be responsible for Duty and Tax.
• Customers shall be responsible for customs clearance. The logistics agency ENTRUSTED by our site will fully support customers for related operation.
• Customers shall be held responsible for shipment pricing/charges due to shipment abandonment, rejection, undeliverable or return caused by custom's clearance process.
• Please note: all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.